Saturday, February 9, 2008

Remix..

I just wonder why these so called veterans are against Remix. Their argument is that it is spoiling the originality of the song. Wat rubbish!!!!.. In my view the remix is giving a new lease of life to the old songs. I never knew about the existence of this song sung by SPB 'Madai thiranthu padum' until I heard the remix by YogiB & Natchatra. A song that is long forgotten is now being hummed by thousands.. isn't that enough???
It is jus like ppl going for a makeover to look young. ;). If you are ready to accept that,y don't you accept this too? As everything undergoes a continuous change, it is better to change yourself to keep up with others.. There is no point in denying this fact.. oops!!!! sounds philosophical :).. still it is my personal view that there is nothing wrong in going for a Remix.
Hmmm by the time am writing this blog, i have lent my ears to this beautiful song 'Ponmagal vandhal' from ATM.. Sounds great..Wonder y some ppl are against this!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: