Sunday, April 19, 2009

Its Back! :)

Its back...n so am I. :). Well am talking abt the IPL.. I was lil disappointed when it was moved to South Africa. :( I was planning to visit the Chepauk stadium at least this time to watch a match.. hmmm bad luck.. Still i will be able to watch every match.. thanks to the idiot box.

Last year, it was 8 teams, with 7 Indian captains. Wat happened this time!!!! We are left with only 4 Indian captains.. wat a pity!! Dada, Dravid n VVS are always shown the door.. Poor guys!!

As always I support CSK!!! Not sure whether Freddie is a good addition to the team.. Is he really worth 7.5 crores??? :O . . I just wonder..

Yesterday’s loss to Mumbai Indians is disheartening :( .. I would firmly say Freddie is the reason.. He neither did anything good with the bat nor the ball.. a very poor show!! Hayden was at his best as always. Not sure wat is the strategy of CA!! Wat made them show the door for Hayden?? Anyways their loss is our gain n Hayden will be available for all the CSK matches .. That makes me feel confident... n that makes CSK one of the strong contenders for winning the trophy :)
Let s wait n see wat happens!!!

No comments: