Monday, October 22, 2007

HP!

Hp might mean Hewlett-Packard or even Hindustan petroleum to most of the people.. But it just means 'Harry Potter' to me :). JKR's works are pure magic and keeps me spell-bound.

Today morning in an interview, JKR was answering the questions of the fans and one of her fan asked the following question

fan: Dumbledore always thinks high about the power of love. did he ever fall in love with someone?
JKR: I have always thought of Dumbledore as a 'gay'. He had fallen in love with Grindelwald.


Wat d hell!!!!!!!! Dumbledore is one person i simply adore, respect and merely even worship. I remember an argument that i had with one of my friends a very long time back. I remember telling my friend that Dumbledore can never commit mistakes n he is more like a God to me.
JKR's startling revelations really upset me :(. Am already depressed by the way the book 7 ended. The way in which the horcrux inside Harry was destroyed is pathetic. The book 7 hasn't even met the standards set by her first 6 books. On the whole by making such a remark on Dumbledore she has lost all my loyalty.

8 comments:

sridhar said...

whoa!!!!

Gayathri said...

:(

bomMAI said...

Even i'm upset by that comment :(.


and bw u didnt give teh full form of JKR (;P) can i take it as "Just Kidding Racket"? ha ha whatever!!!

Gayathri said...

yup sounds ridiculous.. :(
He he even a kid knows that JKR means J.K.Rowling...

sridhar said...

whats there to be upset about????

Gayathri said...

Huh isn't it defaming???

sridhar said...

defaming?? come on she is the author. she can say anything she wants...

Gayathri said...

ya she is the author.. but she need not have made such remarks after the release of the final book.. It s like insulting Dumbledore rt? After all those hype that has been given to that character...