Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Very First blog

Its quite a long time since i thought of writing blogs.. I couldnt enter this blogging world for a few reasons. The primary reason being my job. It keeps me occupied the entire day. I mostly start from home by 6.40 am and come back home by 10 or 11pm!!(This was my regular schedule till last month. Nah am not a workaholic :( . Guess all my projects were so stressful). I hardly had any time to spend with my family, sleep n watch my favourite shows on TV. So i couldnt even think of writing blogs though i read the blogs of a few of my friends.

Now that am totally vetti ;) (nah nah i didnt quit .. am on bench dat s it :) ) , i ve enough time to pour in my thoughts.. So here i take my first step into the blogging world :) huh n wat an auspicious day to start.. it is vijayadasami today :)

4 comments:

sridhar said...

let me be the first to welcome you to the world of blogging.
cheers...

Gayathri said...

Thanx a lot :)

bomMAI said...

Good to start on an auspicious day !!! Happy Blogging!!

Gayathri said...

ha ha thanx da:)